This post is practicing simple equations. In 3 days there will be another one to change the subject of more simple equations. If you write your answers in the box at the bottom I will check them and reply to you. I won’t publish them on the page though!
- “I am forty-one years older than you” is my point of view. In algebra language I would write R=C+41
- What’s your point of view?
Looking at some of the people in my family then,
- R=D+26 (I am 26 years older than D, my oldest daughter)
- What’s her point of view?
Now let’s look at another relationship in my family,
- Who is older? R or G?
- R is older than G, by 28 years.
- so how would G see it?
Now here’s something you can work out, given I am 54 at the moment,
- How old is C?
- How old is D?
- How old is G?
- One more person in my family is T. R=T (that’s my point of view) How old is T?
- What is T’s point of view, in other words write T=…